Do you love your Diva Cup 90% of the time, but sometimes find it's painful or awkward? You're not alone! Even menstrual cup fans agree it's not always a perfect "fit."
We've been raving about the diva cup since long before we ever started selling them. But even for us, there are days when it just doesn't feel quite right. In this segment of Red Tent Sisters' TV Amy & Kim explain:
- The pros and cons of using a menstrual cup
- Why insertion can be easy one day and tricky the next
- Tips for adding lubrication to make things slippery smooth
- Our fave position that helps make insertion easier
- Alternatives for those days when your Diva Cup just won't cooperate
Wanna pick up a pair of cute period panties like Amy's? We're Lunapads Ambassadors which means you get 5% off your order with the coupon code "AMBFIVE" and the ambassador number 515009.
Kim & Amy Sedgwick love to discuss sex, periods, and all the other things we’re not supposed to talk about. The co-founders of Red Tent Sisters, they’ve been featured in every major Canadian news outlet and have become a trusted resource for people seeking natural (effective!) birth control, a more joyful sex life, and an empowered journey to motherhood.