I'm thrilled that you're taking steps to prioritize your sex life so that you can experience the pleasure you deserve.
Since 2007, I've been on an incredible journey that has transformed how I relate to my body, my sexuality, and my partners.
During one of my very first sexual experiences I had what I now realize was a g-spot orgasm. But at the time, I was convinced I’d peed the bed. Petrified it would happen again, I spent nearly a decade forcing my body to “behave.” When things started to feel too good, I’d stop. My sexuality was a source of stress and shame.
The good news is that now I have a deeply fulfilling sex life, where I consistently orgasm, both alone and when I’m with a partner. More importantly, I feel relaxed, confident, and empowered. It's now my mission to help other women release the shame and limiting beliefs that hold them back from enjoying a wholehearted sex life.
WHAT IS THE wholehearted lover PROGRAM?
Wholehearted Lover is for women who are looking to increase pleasure and deepen intimacy with their partner. Using the "dual control model" of sexual response developed at the Kinsey Institute, this six week program is designed to identify your unique “brakes” (the stresses, insecurities and logistics that are hindering your libido) and your “accelerator” (the things that turn you on). Wholehearted Lover incorporates private one-on-one coaching, creative exercises (such as journalling and collaging) and personalized weekly homework assignments. By addressing the unique challenges that are holding you back you'll have the freedom to enjoy a more passionate, fulfilling sex life.
Over the course of six weeks we'll work together to help you:
- release shame and judgement about what you "should" want
- have more intense and frequent orgasms
- experience more joy
- provide greater pleasure for your partner
- enjoy a more varied sexual repertoire that fulfills different aspects of your desire
WHY THIS PROGRAM? WHY NOW?
We live in a sex-saturated society where we're inundated with messages about what we "should" want and how we "should" experience pleasure. And yet, honest sex-positive conversations are rare. I was raised by feminist parents who showered me with loving messages about my body but it still wasn't enough to counteract all the shaming messages that were thrown at me. Undoing that negativity is a process that requires individualized support and education.
Furthermore, pharmaceutical companies are working hard to convince us our problems are purely physiological and can be solved with a pill - "the pink viagra." The reality is that desire and libido are complex issues that can't be treated with a one-size-fits-all bandaid solution. That's why the Wholehearted Lover program is designed to address what's holding you back and help identify what you need to move forward.
Client Success Story
“Basically, I got 6 weeks to talk to the friend I always wished I'd had. Kim is warm, easy to talk to, a fantastic listener, a total expert with sex toys and positions, helping you feel confident in yourself, and your ability to get what you want out of your sexual relationship(s). The bottom line is that Kim will be incredibly supportive no matter what turns you on, yet she'll be quiet enough that at the end, when you've achieved your sexual goal, you'll know it was your effort, your soul-searching and your willingness to try that got you where you are; she simply made the journey more fun, directed and empowering." ~N.N.
SO, WHAT'S INVOLVED?
The program runs for six weeks. Our private sessions together are conducted by phone or Skype, plus we'll be in contact via email throughout the program. Here's what you can expect:
1. Each week we’ll meet for 45 minutes for a private coaching call. After the session you’ll receive an email with suggested homework to complete before our next session.
2. In our first session we’ll use the dual-control model of sexuality to determine if you have a more sensitive "brake" or a more sensitive "accelerator" – in other words, whether we need to focus more on decreasing things that are turning you off, or focus on increasing the things that turn you on.
3. Based on our initial assessment, we’ll look at diet, stress, birth control, and other factors that could be putting the breaks on your libido and sexual satisfaction. You’ll learn techniques used by experts in the field of sexuality to improve pleasure for you and your partner.
4. Then we’ll look at how to rev up your accelerator. This will include foreplay, erotica, manual and oral stimulation, toys, sexual positions and other pleasure enhancers.
5. Throughout the program we’ll use dream boards, affirmations, journaling and other creative tools to help you get clear on what your ideal sex life would look like – and help you manifest that change.
6. The six-week structure provides the opportunity for you to incorporate each strategy into your life and ensure you have all the tools and support necessary to move forward.
HOW IS THE PROGRAM DELIVERED?
Six 45 min private coaching sessions by phone or Skype
Creative activities including dreamboards & journalling
Personalized resource list (books, websites and films)
Weekly action steps to implement at home
Is this program only for women?
Most of my clients to date have been cis women, and Wholehearted Lover was developed in response to the topics and concerns addressed in those sessions. However, the framework and techniques are applicable to people of all genders and sexual orientations. If the Wholehearted Lover approach feels right, this program is for you.
I DON'T CURRENTLY HAVE A PARTNER. SHOULD I WAIT UNTIL I'M IN A RELATIONSHIP TO SIGN UP?
That's entirely up to you, but personally I'm a huge proponent of exploring your sexuality when you're single. Not only is this a great time to get to know your own body, but it's also an opportunity to think about the kinds of activities you'd like to try in the future if and when you do have a partner. It can be easy to fall into "people-pleasing" mode when it comes to sex, so having the opportunity to discover what turns you on - without worrying about anyone else - can be really empowering. All that self-awareness and confidence can do wonders for your next relationship.
CAN YOU REVIEW EXACTLY WHAT I CAN EXPECT TO RECEIVE WHEN I REGISTER FOR THIS PROGRAM?
When you register for Wholehearted Lover, you are investing in over four hours of private, one-on-one support, as well as personalized homework assignments, customized resources and much more.
Over the course of our six weeks together you’ll receive:
- four and a half hours of one-on-one coaching sessions by phone or Skype
- six weeks of personalized homework assignments by email
- private email access to share your successes and challenges
- a customized list of resources to support your particular goals
This SOUNDS LIKE EXACTLY WHAT I NEED. WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE?
If this program sounds right for you, I invite you to enrol today. I will contact you personally within the week to discuss the program and answer any questions you may have. We'll also make arrangements for when to conduct your first session (by phone or Skype).
Because of the high volume of one-on-one time provided in this program, we cannot provide refunds. However, if you decide after our initial conversation that this program is not the right fit you can cancel your registration and receive a full refund.
REGISTER FOR WHoleHearted Lover
for 2 Months
$697 Full Pay
I want to congratulate you on taking this bold step. Although we live in a post-sexual revolution era, there is still a lot of stigma around sexual pleasure. I grew up in a very progressive family and yet I still struggled with my sexuality, so I know firsthand how difficult this process can be. I'm proud of you for making your sexuality a priority and for recognizing that there is always more to learn. That's half the work right there! And, if you have chosen not to register (or decided to wait), I want to thank you for trusting your intuition about what's right for you.
If you have any questions you would like to ask me that would help in making your decision, please don't hesitate to reach out.
With love and gratitude,