Just because a lube is natural doesn't mean it's sperm-friendly. Here are the brands and ingredients to look for to optimize fertility.
In this episode of #RedTentSistersTV we explore:
- Why lubricants can pose a problem for conception (even if it's not enough to be considered contraceptive)
- The reason "natural" isn't always better
- The best brands to consider if you're looking for a sperm-friendly lube
- Why we normally love coconut oil, but don't recommend it when you're trying to conceive
- Which ingredients to watch out for in general when choosing a lubricant
Looking for other fertility tips? Download "5 Ways To Dramatically Improve Your Odds of Getting Pregnant" below.
Kim & Amy Sedgwick love to discuss sex, periods, and all the other things we’re not supposed to talk about. The co-founders of Red Tent Sisters, they’ve been featured in every major Canadian news outlet and have become a trusted resource for people seeking natural (effective!) birth control, a more joyful sex life, and an empowered journey to motherhood