Welcome! I'm so honoured that you are thinking of joining me for my brand new web-based class based on my popular Rock His World workshop. I am thrilled to be able to expand on the content I have been providing in these workshops and to be able to bring my teachings to a wider audience of women across the country and across the globe.
What is the Confidence Building Secrets for Pleasuring Him Program?
The Confidence Building Secrets program is designed to offer women the sex education they never got. Sex education in schools teaches you how to avoid pregnancy and STIs but ignores the pleasure aspect of sex entirely - you’re never taught how to give a good blow job or the best positions for intercourse. That’s where this course comes in. Confidence Building Secrets for Pleasuring Him is full of easy-to-follow instructions that will have you feeling excited to try new techniques and expand your bedroom repertoire.
Why This Program?
"And then the day came, when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."
- Anais Nin
As those of you who have met me in person have probably gathered, I am blessed to have a deeply satisfying sex life. But this didn't come easy. My journey to this point has been riddled with the common fumbles that are characteristic of everyone's sex lives... I just happen to have had an open family, three older sisters, a willingness to talk about my experiences, and now, a sex store full of great props and educational resources. When I reflect on my own relationships and talk to women in our store I realize how much of women's lackluster sexual experiences are a result of fear - fear of not knowing the right thing to do, fear of not being good enough, fear of sharing our desires or of appearing selfish by asking for what we want. This is why I have put this class together for you.
How Will This Class Help Me?
Much of my early learning about sexuality came from reading books. However, I found it difficult to grasp some of the techniques - it can be challenging to learn how to do a physical action by reading about it. It was only when I started attending sexuality workshops and watching instructional films that things really came together for me. Knowing this, I decided to make the Confidence Building Secrets for Pleasuring Him program unique and include both written and video content. This combination of resources will make it easy for you to know just what to do (no more guessing!)
The course is spread out over six weeks because it can be a lot to absorb otherwise. The point is to make you feel more confident, and the best way to do that is to make sure you learn in steps, rather than having a whole lot of new information thrown at you. I’ve designed the program so that each week builds on the knowledge you learned in the previous session, that way you’ll never be overwhelmed.
So, What's Included?
The course runs for six weeks. Each week you’ll receive a new e-mail in your inbox that will include two videos, plus a comprehensive tip sheet, references and suggested homework for that week's topic.
The course will cover the steps you need to drastically enhance your sexual confidence and have you excited to explore new forms of pleasure.
- Introduction: In our first week I will provide an overview of the course along with my philosophy on sex. I will also have a video demonstration of male anatomy (on dildos).
- Hand jobs: Our second week will include a step-by-step guide to giving a great hand job, complete with video demonstrations.
- Blowjobs: Our third week will include detailed instructions on how to give phenomenal blow jobs. I'll cover how to avoid gag reflexes, jaw pain, and neck stiffness.
- Vaginal Intercourse: The content of the fourth week will cover positions for intercourse that are best for male pleasure, female pleasure, or optimized for both.
- Anal play: In this week's content we will cover prostate stimulation, and how to have anal sex that’s pleasurable for both of you.
- Toys and props: Our final week will cover how to introduce vibrators into couple play, and tips for using props from around the house.
How Much Does It Cost?
How Do I Enroll?
Your course cost is $97. To enroll, simply click on the "Buy Now" button below.