Five easy ways to reduce exposure to toxic chemicals (and help your body clear out the ones that sneak in!)
It's half way through Breast Cancer Awareness month and we don't know about you, but we're getting a little bit tired of the pinkwashing (pink ribbon batteries, really?) So today we're sharing tips to help prevent cancer that we think are a bit more practical. Things like:
- The importance of regular bowel movements (yup, you know the sisters love to talk about poop!)
- The benefits of belly massage
- How to reduce exposure to endocrine disruptors (chemicals that disrupt the hormonal balance in our body)
- Foods that aid in detoxification
- Why that plastic water bottle has got to go!
Kim & Amy Sedgwick love to discuss sex, periods, and all the other things we’re not supposed to talk about. The co-founders of Red Tent Sisters and ecosex.ca, they’ve been featured in every major Canadian news outlet and have become a trusted resource for women seeking natural (effective!) birth control, a more joyful sex life, and an empowered journey to motherhood.