Are you a budding entrepreneur with a passion for holistic women’s health? If so, read on! Red Tent Sisters is looking for enthusiastic, ambitious and dedicated women with an entrepreneurial spirit to participate in a four-month internship opportunity. In your role as intern you will contribute to the delivery of high quality services to our clients while getting the behind-the-scenes scoop on running a successful internet-based, holistic health and heart-centred business.
One of the primary responsibilities of our interns is to fill the role of Client Care Sister. As Client Care Sister you will take ownership of the following key deliverables:
- Providing clients with an experience of being cared for and supported throughout their journey with us as a client.
- Maintaining and contributing to the “systems” that ensure smooth delivery of all program components.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Responding to client inquiries in a timely manner (within 24 hours, Monday to Friday)
- Providing exceptionally friendly, professional customer care
- Registering new clients into our contact management database
- Ensuring clients receive their key deliverables
- Following up with client leads
- Booking group calls into our teleconferencing software program
- Managing scheduling conflicts, appointment bookings and reminders.
Training will be provided for all the above tasks.
As an intern you will also be expected to take on one key project that utilizes your core skills and expertise and contributes to furthering the vision and mission of Red Tent Sisters. This project will be determined through mutual discussion and agreement in the first two weeks of your internship.
In addition, it is expected that you will actively pursue your own learning objectives during this placement, utilizing the skills and knowledge of Amy & Kim to further your own professional development. Biweekly meetings will be set up to provide an opportunity for mentorship and asking questions, in addition to the key skills you will learn on the job.
Please note this is an unpaid internship position. You will be expected to work 30-60 minutes per day, Monday to Friday, plus additional time for meetings and special events. In exchange you will receive compassionate, high-quality mentorship and on-the-job learning to assist you in building your own holistic health practice.
Here are a list of skills and experience you might expect to gain during your time with Red Tent Sisters:
- How to build trust and relationships in an online environment
- Effective marketing strategies that are authentic and grounded in the values of the sacred feminine
- Business and client management software (Insightly, Timetrade, Instant Teleseminar, Adobe Form Central, 1shoppingcart)
- Delivering service components to clients in a timely and reliable fashion
- Delivering services online via teleconferencing calls
- Creating a “funnel” to help lead potential clients to the services they seek by providing lots of high quality, authentic content
Apply only if:
- You are committed to helping women lead healthier, happier lives
- You have a keen interest in natural birth control, healthy menstruation and living green
- You excel at conveying warmth and friendliness even through dry mediums, such as email
- You are able to commit 0.5-1 hour a day consistently (Monday to Friday) to providing timely customer care
- You excel at following through with procedures and have a high attention to detail
- Learning and navigating new computer programs comes naturally to you
- You are NOT a current client of Red Tent Sisters
- You are a self-learner
- You are committed, hard-working, and above all, passionate
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please complete the online application found here. Please note we've extended the application deadline to Nov. 3.