Matching great products with great People
Hi There! Welcome to our Ambassador Relationships page. Here you'll find a list of companies we love, with links to some great discounts.
You're probably familiar with the concept of affiliates, but here at Red Tent Sisters we like to do things a little differently. We chose the word "ambassador" because the word "affiliate" can feel sneaky and disingenuous. And that's just not us. Our whole business is built on the concept of "honest sisterly advice." That is, we tell you what we would tell each other, or our best friends. What does that mean when it comes to affiliates? It means we only enter into affiliate relationships with companies we love - companies whose products we use and companies we would genuinely rave about to our fellow sisters... regardless of whether we were receiving a commission.
What we love about being ambassadors:
- Promoting other socially-conscious, passionate entrepreneurs
- Connecting great products with great customers
- Supporting ourselves, in an ethical way, so we can continue to do our heart's work
The Win-Win-Win Test
So here's what we decided. All ambassador relationships would have to pass the win-win-win test.
- Win: Ethical, socially conscious entrepreneurs get support to grow their businesses and earn a fair wage
- Win: Our community gets to learn about (and often receive discounts on) great products that support women's reproductive health
- Win: We get to make a living doing the work we love, without compromising our values
Our Guarantee to you
- All the products listed below are being used on a regular basis by at least one of the sisters
- We became affiliates for these companies because we were already passionate about them, not the other way around.
- If these companies ceased to offer an affiliate program tomorrow, we would still promote their stuff... because we think great companies and great people should know each other.
We Are Proud Ambassadors of:
Lunapads: Reusable cloth menstrual pads and "Lunapanties" (underwear with a pad built right in). They're so cute you'll want to get your period!
Receive 5% off your order with the coupon code "AMBFIVE" and the Ambassador number 515009.
Morrocco Method Hair Products: Raw, vegan shampoo and conditioner. Amy tried countless products for her curls and these are the winner.
Meghan Telpner, Nutritionista. Meghan makes it easy to get on the health train with her quirky sense of humour and awesome recipes.
Four Sigma Foods: These medicinal mushrooms are perfect for those trying to ditch coffee, or simply want an immune, libido or energy boost.
Receive 10% off your order with the coupon code RTS
Leonie Dawson: Creator of the "Amazing Biz and Life" workbook, Leonie is a shining example of someone who's built a wildly successful career doing her heart's work.
Bari Tessler Linden: Money - the topic no one wants to talk about :) But Bari's "Art of Money" program makes the process fun and delicious (there's chocolate involved!)
AirBNB: Our favourite way to travel. Real homes rented by real people. The best way to get an authentic travel experience at an affordable price.
Receive $32 CA off your first booking when you use this link.
ViraOne: An all-in-one superfood supplement made locally in Southern Ontario. Add it to smoothies or create your own recipe.
Thrive Market: If you live in the U.S.A. (like Amy now does) you can enjoy Whole Foods products at Costco-type prices. Online grocery shopping for your unique raw, vegan, paleo, or auto-immune diet.
HealthWave: This third-party supplement dispensary enables us to provide savings to our community on professional grade supplements. Register for an account to receive 15% off supplement orders within Canada. A HealthWave account enables you to see the products and brands we trust, as well as a list of recommended supplements for common hormonal issues. Please consult your health practitioner when adding any new supplements to your daily regime.